Sweet Thang Chocolates is proud to offer a wide variety of candies, chocolates, and more! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For information on ordering and shipping please see our Ordering Info page.
Our delicious chocolate truffles are made in small batches and are rolled and dipped by hand. We use the finest ingredients available to ensure a fresh and high quality product. Our recipes do include butter, and our truffles are perishable. They should be consumed immediately or refrigerated or frozen for your later enjoyment.
Price: $ 2.00 per truffle, gift boxes and fancy packaging available.
- Sweet and Salty - Rich caramel sauce blended with rich dark chocolate and topped with a touch of sea salt.
- Mexican Hotty - Hints of chili, cinnamon and cayenne spices lend a touch of heat and embellished with silver sprinkles.
- Breakfast in Bed - Why not have a truffle for breakfast? Infused and topped with real bacon bits and a filling with real maple syrup!
- Redhead - Natural ginger oils and candied ginger give this truffle a piquant, sensational flavor.
- Nuts for You - If you love peanut butter and chocolate together, you will find this peanut topped truffle to be a marvelous combination.
- Red Hot - Spicy cinnamon oil contrasts sharply with dark chocolate; dusted with additional cinnamon powder.
- Minty Fresh - This breathtaking truffle is a mint/chocolate amalgamation topped with peppermint sprinkles.
- A Hint of Cherry - Crunchy, toasted almonds crust this naturally flavored almond truffle.
- Frauline - Toasted coconut swathes the pinnacle of this flavorful German chocolate based truffle.
- Chocolate "Menage a Trois" - For real chocolate diehards: dark chocolate curls garnith this chocolate filled and dipped truffle.
- Legal High - Espresso truffle has delicious tidbits of real coffee in the filling and a crunchy bean on the pinnacle.
- Luscious Lemon - Tart lemon sugar and all natural citrus flavors add a delightful tang to this truffle.
- Citrus Kiss - Perfect harmony to chocolate, all natural orange essences and candied orange peel make this truffle thrilling.
- Knee Socks - An old fashioned favorite, this sumptuous truffle is both imbedded and trimmed with tasty English toffee.
Enjoy a traditional nut brittle candy done to perfection. We offer a varied selection of nuts to choose from.
- Peanut Brittle - $ 3.50 per 1/4 lb package
- Hazelnut Brittle - $ 4.00 per 1/4 lb package
- Cashew Brittle - $ 4.25 per 1/4 lb package
- Pistachio Brittle - $ 5.25 per 1/4 lb package
- Almond Brittle - $ 3.75 per 1/4 lb package
- Island Brittle - $ 5.75 per 1/4 lb package
Everyone can find a favorite among the assortment of fine chocolates. From nut clusters, to rocky road and ginger chocolates, we've got a little bit of everything to offer. Our chocolate products are available in Dark, Milk, White, Mint and Orange.
- Peanut Bark - $ 3.50 per 3 oz bag
- Almond Bark - $ 3.75 per 3 oz bag
- Cashew Bark - $ 4.25 per 3oz bag
- Rocky Road Bark - $ 4.00 per 3 oz bag
- Turtle Bark - $ 4.25 per 3 oz bag
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark - $ 4.25 per 3 oz bag (seasonal availability)
- Brittle Crunch - $ 3.75 per 3 oz bag
- Chocolate Ginger Discs - $ 2.00 per 1.7 oz bag
- Chocolate Blueberry Discs - $ 2.00 per 1.7 oz bag
- Chocolate Orange Discs - $ 2.00 per 1.7 oz bag
- Chocolate Cherry Discs - $ 2.00 per 1.7 oz bag
- Chocolate Strawberry Discs - $ 2.00 per 1.7 oz bag (seasonal availability)
- Chocolate Cranberry Discs - $ 2.00 per 1.7 oz bag
- Large Chocolate Bars - $ 6.25 per 6.5 oz bar
- Large Chocolate Rice Crispy Bars - $ 6.25 per 6.5 oz bar
- Assorted Solid Chocolate Shapes and Sizes, call for varieties and pricing
Jams and Preserves
Delectable and sweet! The Jams and Preserves go on smooth and taste great. They'll quickly become your favorite!
Price: $ 5.50 per half pint jar
- Blueberry Preserves
- Raspberry Jam
- Boysenberry Jam
- Orange Marmalade
- Jalapeno Jelly
- Strawberry Jam